1/02/2009 08:33:00 pm

Its New Year..

Posted by Rags



My first post for this year and let me start by wishing HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone. Been so busy lately doing many changes in my life. I don’t want to name those changes as my ‘New Year Resolutions’ because I believe resolutions always narrows down to a single path and according to me keeping options seems sensible thing to do according to present situation. It is quite obvious that getting excited for sometime then after few days or months the same excitement starts to disappear and the best example would be – New Year Resolutions!!! (No offence to those fine people who believes in resolutions).

Thursday 01st January 2009 (Time: 12:00am) started off by wishing friends and family then as I was about to go to bed saw people bursting crackers from my window. Its time for celebration but during this financial crisis, I didn’t like the idea of spending money on crackers only to turn that into ashes. Anyways was all set to kiss my bed because had to rush to the work for overtime in early hrs and finished late. What a way to keep myself busy and occupied on the very first day of the New Year… lol.

After long day at work was still eager to do something more other then just going back home, so went straight to cinema to see ‘Yes Man’ starring Jim Carrey.


Jim Carrey is genuinely likes making people laugh which I believe is an amazing talent. Sure this movie has got lot of energy and ‘Jim Carrey’ is always funny, even if it’s a crappy movie. No I dint say that…or…did I???

I’m getting some good vibes especially when I think about the changes which I have started implementing and will be making you aware as the days pass by…

Happy New Year 2 all . . . . &… Luv u all.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rags,

Happy New Year :)

Wishing you happiness, fun, laughter, joy, and success :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Young man, it's good to hear that you have some change and started to implementing, looking forward for you to share with us about your change..

Happy New Year!

Rags said...

Hey Lovely, Thanx for ur comment :) & Hppy New Yr 2 u 2.

Rags

Rags said...

Hey Daniel,

As the days passes everything will be penned down :D Thanx for ur comment :D

Happy New Year

Rags

Shilpa M V said...

hey rags,
a very happy,fulfilled, healthy and wealthy new year to you :-)
hope those changes are not big secrets..lol.. you can share it all!! And if i can take the liberty to implement few changes, first item on the list will be to reduce overtime :D

Rags said...

Hey Shilpa,

H u dng?? Hppy New Yr 2 u 2 :) Thanx for ur comment & yup need 2 cut dwn the amount of time i spend at wrk. In othr wrds need 2 get a life... lol & hope this yr will b diffrnt.

Rags

cookies said...

Happy New Year 2009,
wish the best in your life :)

Admin said...

Happy New Year.. Dear !

May this new year bring many opportunities to your way,
to explore every joy of life
&
may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,
turning all your dreams into reality
and all your efforts into great achievements.
Happy New Year to you & your loved ones.

Rags said...

Thank u sooo m & Wish U Hppy New Yr 2 u 2.

Rags

The Seeker said...

Hello Rags,,,

Sorry! bro!! been busily lazy all the while,, so dropping here just now.. Happy new year! Hope its not late! wish you a great year ahead, And may the new year bring new horizons...

And put myself in the task of reading your other posts! will get back to you! meanwhile keep writing n keep smiling,,,

seeya

Shij said...

Happy new year..dude!!!!!

Rags said...

Hey Seeya, Thanx for ur wishes...Hppy New Yr 2 u 2.

Rags

Rags said...

Hey Shij, H u dng??? Thanx m8 & wih u hppy new yr 2 :D

Rags