12/29/2008 08:48:00 pm

Roller-coaster '08' & Hello '09'

Posted by Rags



"We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day." - Edith Lovejoy Pierce




I just did a quick look back at my roller-coaster year 2008. I admit that I don’t have any second thought in calling it as my roller-coaster year 2008 which was filled with a mixture of ups and downs, which involved lot of emotional stress. Good or bad I’ve only myself to blame for it.

I’m having high hopes for 2009 for couple of reasons really, (1) For some reason number 09 being lucky to me and (2) Will be taking one step at a time with more positive effort. Now, that makes me to get excited for the New Year 2009 which will be another chance to start over. If you have been reading my previous posts then you very well know by now as how desperate and how geared up I’m for this change. 


PS – Feel free to leave a comment 2 know your thoughts, I would love to hear them..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rags.... :)

Wishing you a better life in 2009 :)

Harshitha said...

Hey Rags,

Where there is will there is a way so my friend you had your share of sadness and i can see the change on your way which will make you happy starting from today.

"Wish you Hppy New Year" :D

Sudha said...

Hi Rags, you have an amazing blog!!! and very interesting to read too....a typical youngster blog :) Be positive and a very very happy and prosperous 2009 to you and your family and may all your wishes and dreams come true....cheers young man :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rags, I just came to know you recently and I don't know why your life will be ups and downs in 2008 cause i though the youngster like you should be quite enjoy and happy in your life.

But let us farewell to this awful year and welcome the new year with new hope, new spirit and new attitude.

And since 9 is your lucky number and i wish you all the best in 2009!

Cheers!

Rags said...

Thank u all for such a wonderful comments. Yes advise taken leavng all past thinking about present and getting ready to face 2mrow.

Wish you all a Happy New Year

Rags