12/11/2008 12:32:00 pm

Transporter 3

Posted by Rags




Last night after work went to cinema "Transporter 3" staring 'Jason Statham' who is one of my favourite action hero. From my point of view although this film has got so many poor points when it comes to editing and all that shaking cameras during the fight scenes still 'Jason Statham' as an action hero has given his best with some incredible action sequences and is worth to watch it once if you are an action flick. The actress in this movie was so annoying and terrible because she just couldn't act. I almost forgot to mention about the scene in this movie where statham drives car on just two wheels which was so fake. 

Overall it's just another movie with nothing special or new....


4 comments:

Louden said...

haha.. great can't wait to see it.. on HBO or something like that about a year from now.

Cathy Laine said...

ooh, goodness, if there's nothing new, maybe I'll wait for its DVD release instead...

Shij said...

I completely agree wit u on this ..dude!! Even I felt in the same way..
Its nothing exceptional! Cannot be compared to TrasporterI and II.

Rags said...

I agree wit u guys T - 1 & 2 was awesome but guess v had lot of expectation on T-3...lol

Rags