12/14/2008 12:12:00 am

Can Dreams...

Posted by Rags




"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence the highest form of living". - Anais Nin


Since child I have this strong blind-belief that 'Dreams can provide helpful clues for the future actions'. I’m not entirely sure if that’s true and at times I even feel that it’s not the dream but guess It’s just my imagination which I take along with me when I go to bed. Having all this random thoughts makes me to visualise and look for the options hoping it’s going to help me to overcome with the situation. I need to be honest it worked so many times. I don’t know if I should call it a dream or is it something which I force my brain to work on. I just keep wondering as how an imagination can possibly help me to solve the problems.

Mom says every dream has got a meaning or a purpose and in a way it’s linked to so many aspects of our lives such as spirituality, career, and relationships. I guess in my case I’m failing to establish between dreams and imagination. After giving a bit of thought I was able to draw a conclusion just to satisfy myself but not entirely convinced.

“Dreams are something which can’t be recalled when you are awake and imagination is something which we keep working during the gaps in our sleep”.

Let me know, what you think???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do believe every dream is connected with our own "reality" and have the unique meaning and it actually reflect what we our though in day time, for example if you under stress, you might have a terrible dream, sometime our dream is so real but unfortunately we don't know how to interpreting the meaning of the dreams.

Rags said...

I agree wit u m8..