12/27/2008 02:12:00 pm

Wanting to figure out….

Posted by Rags


“Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.” - Henry Miller




I’m sure most of you are in Christmas and holiday sprit. Well, I had nice couple of days off for Christmas but most of the time I spent at home cause of freezing cold out there but did manage to go for cinema on Boxing Day to watch bollywood movie ‘Ghajani’ starring my all time bollywood favourite actor ‘Aamir Khan’ and without any second thought I enjoyed it till the end. It was just awesome.

During the rest of the free time was sitting idle at home and some strange thoughts were coming on my mind which made me to think about my life and trying to understand as where it’s headed. Don’t you think it’s always difficult to find the answer? Among those random strange thoughts I was failing to figure out a simple question “Who am’ I?”

I say it simple and also admit in failing to answer cause every time I tried it just throws up more questions. This question made to recall one of those struggling days in Bangalore (India) where I was knocking every company’s door for a decent job and in every interview they used to ask me a questions like:
  • Tell us about yourself
  • What kind of person are you?
  • Where do you see yourself in next 5years?
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?
  • Blah…blah…blah

During that time I never had a problem in answering those questions and must be honest, every answer that I answered was so positive filled with confidence. So, why am’ I failing to figure out a simple question like “who am’ I?”


Not sure if this makes sense but guess my life has been taken over by something which I’m failing to identify and guess I don’t have any control on it…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro. Just be yourself and accepted yourself. If you keep on asking "who am I?", you might be started to confuse yourself.

Happy holidays and Happy New year,bro.