12/18/2008 07:52:00 pm

Being Happy...

Posted by Rags




“Never let life's hardships disturb you ... no one can avoid problems, not even saints or sages” - Nichiren Daishonen

It is a fact that every one of us can go to any extreme just to be happy and why not? Is it wrong to be happy? Being happy is what I strive for each and every day and I don’t believe when people say like being happy now means I’m going to pay it back later. I think that happiness and sadness is definitely in store for each and every one of us but some might be lucky to have happiness first. But what truly worries me is that when I hear people saying…


- > Don’t laugh so much you might end up crying

- > Don’t be so happy ‘cause something bad going to happen soon


Why do people say that? Or, why do we always have this negative thinking? Now don’t get me wrong, I know there will always be those kinds of people who want to suck us down. In my case each time I find myself too happy, something from within me, come along and knock me down.


So I tend to get scared knowing that there’s something terrible waiting for me…

0 comments: