11/06/2008 07:09:00 pm

Why do I BLOG?

Posted by Rags



“He who has why to live can bear almost any how.” - Friedrich Nietzsche.

After spending so much of time in doing research on ‘Blogging’, designing my layout with an appropriate template which suites all my needs and dedicating time for every post which will be in random about my day-to-day thoughts and of course this blog will be dear to me for the rest of my life (Hopefully), but for some strange reason today I started to think as why I want to blog?

I’m not a writer but to be honest, blogging is really interesting. If you haven’t tried then I would definitely recommend you to try just to experience and if you get addicted then don’t blame me …lol. I had or rather still have some hard time making few of my mates to understand as why I blog. One of my mate’s question was – “Why would you want to share your thoughts with the rest of the world”? I definitely couldn’t answer that ‘because I know that it’s not an easy answer.

Every post that I post on my blog will make me to feel so relaxed ‘because it makes me to feel good when I put down my thoughts in words. Guess, I just needed a way to break my traditional blogging (Writing online diary) and reach out world to share my thoughts.

1 comments:

Investinternals said...

that is a best one. lots of blogs are in the net space but if you are asking a question about serious blogger, you can find only 4 or 5% with consistency and long lasting interest...

In my opinion it is not only the place to share your thoughts but the place to have more enjoyment in life...

Sherin
http://investinternals.blogspot.com