11/05/2008 06:33:00 pm

Mr Barack Obama

Posted by Rags




"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it".
~ Mary Engelbreit



Mr Barack Obama is a new hope to America whose mantra is to bring change and its change what every one is so desperate about. This whole election thing was making me so curious every time I watch BBC coverage on US Election 08 it made me to feel that entire world was eager to see 44th President of United States.

Last night speech given by ‘Mr Obama’ made me to feel that yes it is indeed ‘Mr Obama’ who can bring the change. I really liked the way he started addressing the crowd. It goes like this - “If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time; who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer”.

He also stressed by saying “The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or even one term, but America - I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight that we will get there. I promise you - we as a people will get there”.

I must say that Mr Obama has taken a centre stage now and we all know that he is there to stay being aware that world is watching him closely to see how he is going to handle pressure once he steps into the white house. I must confess that I always stayed liberal when it came to politics but this whole US election 08 has really caught my attention.

1 comments:

BillyWarhol said...

Glad yer on the Obama Bandwagon Brother!!

Canadians + the Whole World are Thrilled!!

;)) Peace