11/07/2008 05:48:00 pm

My Desire for N95 8GB

Posted by Rags



“Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” - Napoleon Hill



I’m so looking forward for my birthday which is just 05 days away (i.e;13th of November). No, I haven’t planned anything exciting to do but I did plan to treat myself on my birthday and unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be happening at the moment.

I’m trying to upgrade my mobile from blackberry (pearl) to either iPhone or Nokia N95 8GB for quite sometime now and its been only recently after much research I have decided to go for Nokia N95 8GB cause of its vast features which really suits my need. But sadly, can’t go for it now as I’m working on saving money. It’s making me to feel as if my hands are tied and the only song that’s coming on my mind is – ‘I want to break free’…lol.

I was so close in owning Nokia N95 8GB this afternoon when I dropped in to O2 showroom. This sales girl who was explaining me about the tariffs rate was sure that I’m gona go for it but sadly have to disappoint her.


My Birthday:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i own the N95 dude.. it is nice. m sure u will own one soon