11/26/2008 08:16:00 pm

Blog Addiction...

Posted by Rags



“You do anything long enough to escape the habit of living until the escape becomes the habit”. – David Ryan


Am’ I addicted to blogging? I kept asking this question to myself and the answer is YES. I’m addicted to blogging just like many people are addicted to coffee, tea or cigarettes. I feel this is the best place where I can express all my thoughts, feelings and also to get to know other bloggers form different corners of the world with whom I exchange comments or advise about posts. I just love all those people who are frequent visitors to my blog and also want to thank all those who have subscribed or added my blog to their blog list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning Rags :)

I've just read your post just now, and guess what, I'm addicted to blogging too (since I first created my blog on october 2008). I don't know whether it's because blogging is still a new experience for me, or it's because blogging is really interesting :)

Louden said...

I think blogging can be addictive because its a form of release much like talking with a therapist. Blogging is nice but try not to stray too far away from life or you'll have nothing more to write about. Cheers..