11/24/2008 06:23:00 pm

Sunday...

Posted by Rags





“Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer” – William.S.Burroughs


I happened to get a break this Sunday after a long 45days of hectic long shifts. Had planned to go to temple and then for a cinema but have to alter my plans because of this stupid weather and also cause of my laziness, decided to stay in bed for the entire day.

So soon it’s Monday and I’m at work thinking about my Sunday which went so quick. Something interesting happened today at work. I was told from following Monday I will be in training for a different role in the organisation. In other words I have been short listed for the specialization team… Wow. I’m really looking forward for my new role.

I thank god for guiding me in each and every step...

2 comments:

Harshitha said...

Congrats rags. Happy for you :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rags. Good luck on your new role :)