12/04/2008 10:23:00 pm

Just when i thought ...

Posted by Rags



"If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character. Would you slow down? Or speed up"? - Chuck Palahniuk


Just when i thought everything was finally going to be all right and everything seemed to be in place, something happened which bought me straight to the ground. Its nothing but the reminder of my commitments and responsibilities. 

Oh God, why can't life be simple without much complications? why do i always think twice to take any step? When i think about my commitments and responsibilities, my life seems to be in 'STILL' mode. Nothing seems to be going in the right direction and in addition feel like burdening myself more and more. Can't keep satisfying myself with false assurance anymore, Can't keep saying that "Everything is going to be just fine", when i know the fact that its not.

I feel like banging my head and screaming out loud till tears start rolling out. Things are very stressful lately, and no its not the job. Something is like killing me from inside by not giving me a chance to figure out as what it is so that i can work on to solve it. Everything seems to be going in a wrong direction at the moment. 

Guess, i reached to the point where there is no looking back and i feel stuck. Life is so confusing and i know its too early for me to feel that way but guess its the fact and i just need to make more sacrifice and as the time passes by need to make more decisions.

On a better note, will be traveling to oxford to catch up with my best friend. Hope its going to be nice get-away...


0 comments: