10/31/2008 04:48:00 pm

Compromise..

Posted by Rags


“For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.” Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is life always so complicated where you need to compromise in every stage of life? Why can’t life just be the way how you and I want? They say that life is full of obstacles where no can really escape but what really pisses me off is that when you set your mind to face it somewhere down the line you will end up compromising. It really doesn’t matter whether it’s willingly or you are left with no choice. Once when you pass that time and look back at the situation, you can see other options so clearly which was not visible the time when you were so desperate for one.

Lately, I have been told that I have lost weight, those people who pointed that out are so true and to be honest I’m still loosing weight. I don’t know if it’s cause of my worries or is it cause of not having a proper diet. Guess, its both and that again is something which i need to add to my worries list.

I need a break…yes I really do... Just to turn things around.

0 comments: